Main Hot Keys:
- F1 - Open Help system.
- F2, Ctrl-Enter - Reply to the current message. If the current message is an outgoing one, a new message will be sent to the user the current message is addressed to.
- F3, Alt-Enter, Enter or double click a user name in User List - send a message to the selected user (users).
- F9 - send a message to the Quick Address.
- F4 Change Program Options.
- F5 Refresh User List (Network information).
- F7, or double-click Message List/single message - Switching between Message List Mode and Single Message Mode.
- F8 Delete all messages from Message List.
- Ctrl-F9 - View Message Log.
- Ctrl-F11 - Switching between displaying of User List in full mode and compact mode.
Hot Keys related to Flashdeli Features:
- F6 Turn Autoanswer Mode on/off (the active preset message is used as Autoanswer Message).
- Ctrl-F6 - Turn Autoanswer Mode on/off (the text currently displayed in the Message Input Area is used as Autoanswer Message).
Ctrl-0 Paste one of Quick Messages that were specified by the user in the program options windows.
- Ctrl-Q Open the Quick Messages Menu.
- Ctrl-S Open the Autoanswer Messages Menu.
- Ctrl-I Open the Nickname Menu.
- Ctrl-U Switching between displaying Computer Names and Nicknames.
- Ctrl-W Activation of the Waiting Hall dialog.
- Ctrl-Space Autoreplace word.
Service Hot Keys for your comfort:
- F11 - Maximize Main Window or restore its previous size.
- F12 Jump to Message Input Area immediately.
- Ctrl-F2 Copy the name of the current message sender to Address Input Area.
- Ctrl-F12 Copy the current message to Message Input Area and the current sender name to Address Input Area.
- Ctrl-Backspace Delete a whole word.
- Ctrl ArrowUp, Ctrl- ArrowDown - Jump to the previous / next message in Message List.
- Alt-Arrow Keys Quick navigation via User List.
- Delete Delete the currently selected message.
- Ctrl-N - Write a New Message (Clear Message Input Area and move focus to it).
- If you don't want the focus to move to the new message while you are reading the old one, hold down the Ctrl key.