On this page the program event to the new message arrival is set.
- "Popup on receiving message" - Check this if you want Flashdeli to be activated when message is received.
- "Popup in Autoanswer Mode" - Check this if you want Flashdeli to be activated when message is received, even when Autoanswer Mode is on.
- "Show Agent Window" - Agent Window is a small separate window where you can see the received message for a short period of time. It is a useful feature if the popping up main window interferes with your work. If you turn this feature on, the window will be displayed on he screen every time when it is forbidden for the main window to pop up (pop up on receive is off, when a censored message is received, in the soft filtering mode etc.) Holding down the left mouse button will make the window to remain on the screen until you release the button. Clicking the right mouse button will immediately hide the window from the screen.
- «Move focus to New Message» - If you don't want the focus to move to the new message while you are reading the old one, uncheck this option.
- «Sound on receiving» – Three options are available:
- Turn off - stay silent.
- Turn on - Play the sound when a message is received.
- Play sound only if Flashdeli windows is not active - Play sound only if Flashdeli windows is not active.