The program event on the sending of the message is setting on this page.
- Show Alert on sending Message - When this option is active you will see the result of sending message in popup window. When Display own Messages is on, information about the result is displayed in Message List before message text.
- Display your own Messages Enable this option to see your own messages in Message List.
- Delete text after sending when a message is sent, Address Input Area will be automatically cleared.
- Send Messages by double-clicking Workgroup or User Name allows sending a message by double-clicking a User List item.
- Minimize on sending - you can configure the program to minimize its window automatically when the message is sent. This option can be configured in three ways:
- Don't minimize - Flashdeli won't minimize to the tray.
- Minimize - After sending a message the program window will minimize to tray.
- Minimize only when replying - Flashdeli will be minimized only if the message was sent as a reply (F2, Ctrl-Enter).